On the Sunday before the start of Lent, Pastor Kim talks about the transfiguration and lists some questions to reflect upon during Lent. You can find the scripture for the transfiguration in Luke 9:28-36
The questions were as follows:
- What would the Christian you most respect say to you about whatever is hardest in your life right now?
- What do you most need to be freed from?
- There are times when instead of living our faith today we pine for a past that is gone. What is Jesus challenging you to take up or not give up on right now?
- What would Jesus say to you if you were listening?
- What do you most need to take up or to give up to grow closer to Jesus this Lent?