Our mission is all about changing lives! Here is how YOU are doing this:
- Our Sunday school season added new families. Hug and thank a Sunday school teacher and all the kids and parents inviting their friends!
- New people tell me, “Wow, this is such a warm place!”. Keep up the 5 minute rule of speaking to someone you don’t know well before or after worship and getting to know them.” Truly friendly churches have to keep working at being welcoming.
- Chick Wood and Diane Shortsleeve worked on Mary Lou Payne’s flower garden so she could enjoy it!
- Jim Warden is offering his second dog obedience class to anyone needing this.
- Ted Marcy and Robie Stoner surveyed the flooded home of a low income owner in Northern VT and reported to our Conference Volunteers in Mission person who will plan the volunteer rebuild of this home.
- We gave $1500 to United Methodist Committee on Relief (UMCOR) so that they are there anywhere in our state, nation or world where there is a natural disaster or war.
- The OWLS team is planning a fun outreach during the Old Hollow neighborhood Yard Sale day, June 23rd. We will be offering free water, and parking because God’s love is free!
If someone connects to God’s grace through any of these services we offer?—well that’s priceless.
Grace and Peace, Kim